- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for identifying the business opportunities, create opportunities for company growth, contractual negotiations and be the company´s liaison with ESA and other agencies.
- Liaison between the company and ESA or other organism.
- Pursue and create opportunities for growth in the development of technological programs.
- Raising awareness of PLD Space´s capabilities to customers.
- Achievement of commercial proposals.
- Acquisition and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Identification and tracking of business opportunities.
- Tracking of mark trends.
- Cordination of comercial proposals.
- Contractual and commercial negotiations.
- Attendance at industry events.
- Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering or similar.
- At least 15 years of experience in the functions described.
- Knowledge in aeronautical and aerospace sector.
- Knowledge in functioning of institutions such as ESA.
- Knowledge in contractual regulations.
- Knowledge in industry regulations.
- Knowledge in market trends.
- Communicative ability.
- Impact and influence.
- Stress tolerance.
- Valuable postgraduate training – master's degree, MBA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job