Under the Program Management team, we're looking for a Document Management Specialist who will work along with the both engineering and operation teams in order to organize and control the documentation needed to be elaborated.
- Write, review, implement and execute plans for new or established document management system, policies and procedures regarding document elaboration, approval, storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction.
- Elaborate documentation template for technical documents and operational documents (i.e. technical review documents, program management documents, test reports, test plans, integration procedures, requirements specifications…).
- Follow, track and evaluate team documentation implementation activities and elaborate plannings and track deadlines for technical documentation releasing.
- Evaluate existing document management systems and procedures to determine current effectiveness and efficiency; identify and recommend improvements.
- Consults with engineering and operations teams to identify problems in accessing electronic content.
- Ensures security of system and integrity of master documents by implementing document and system access rights and revision controls.
- Ensures company complies with applicable laws and regulations regarding data security and document management.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and developments in document management technologies and techniques through participation in monthly Program Review meetings.
- Technical Bachelors degree, engineering preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience required.
- Perfect communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of laws and regulations regarding document management.
- Analytical and technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job