- Trajectory design and analysis of launch vehicles and related launch operations in the department of Avionics and GNC.
- Perform trajectory design, optimization, and dispersion for suborbital and orbital launch vehicles.
- Development of 6-DOF launch vehicle and spacecraft dynamics simulators.
- Perform aerodynamic characterization of aerospace vehicles.
- Contribute to flight safety analysis, safety corridors, IIPs.
- Interaction with other subsystems and systems engineers for trajectory optimization.
- Contribution to launch licensing according to international regulations.
- Provide inputs for flight hardware (structural and propulsion components).
- Pre-flight / post-flight data processing and correlation with simulations and tests.
- Software verification via testing with flight-software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop.
- Master's degree in Aerospace engineering, Space exploration or flight mechanics, or GNC.
- 7+ years’ experience with Matlab/Simulink.
- 7+ years’ experience with flight simulation programs (rocket trajectories) and orbital mechanics.
- Knowledge of Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software.
- Experience with space Launch Vehicle trajectory simulations (suborbital or orbital) and with the use of ASTOS, STK or similar software.
- Experience with spacecraft orbital trajectory design and simulations.
- Experience with ballistic missile trajectory design.
- Experience with re-entry aerothermodynamics analysis and simulations.
- Experience with Safety analysis and international regulations for launch vehicles.
- Experience with FTS design and dispersion simulation.
- Experience with control dynamics and optimization strategies for missile and orbital spacecrafts.
- Dynamic and resilient.
- Team player able to work on different tasks in parallel.
- Relevant experience in rocket trajectory analysis and simulation software development.
Apply for this Job