- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for ensuring the structural integrity aspects of the rocket structure.
- Performing analysis to demonstrate structural integrity and strength aspects associated with Aerospace primary and secondary structures, equipment systems, components and integration according to the technical requirements within the scope of the Project.
- Pre- and post-processing of components and assembly models. Meshing, advance load and boundary conditions definitions, material definitions.
- Perform Linear Static and Dynamic Analysis especially focused on metallic and composite materials behaviour and failure modes.
- Participate in technical reviews and configuration decisions as an expert in the structural strength discipline.
- Participate in the release process of detail, sub-assembly, general assembly and installation drawings, preparing the necessary reports, memos and formal compliance documents (written in English) in order to demonstrate and check that the design satisfies all the stress requirements.
- Liaise with other functions when required to ensure stress requirements are fully integrated.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of advance structural analysis experience in static and dynamic.
- Experience with hand calculations.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles and design techniques relation to composite materials, classical laminate theory and finite element modelling techniques.
- Good understanding of spacecraft manufacturing methods and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Linear and Non-Linear Static analysis for metallic components, buckling, bolted joint, fatigue…
- Proficient in using Finite Element Analysis principles and associated tools.
- Deep knowledge on implicit FEM analysis, Nastran solver is mandatory.
- Knowledge in static and thermal analysis.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, dealing with situations that are constrained by time and managing different tasks at once.
- Proactive and good team worker.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Experience with HyperWorks/HyperMesh and OptiStruct is desirable.
- Siemens Teamcenter basic experience is a plus.
- Siemens NX is desired on a daily basis consulting.
- Good Knowledge on MatLab and VBA Excel is desirable.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Driven, highly motivated, and committed to improvement.
- Dynamic and resilient.
- Team player able to work on different tasks in parallel.
- Be a multitasker with strong sense of accountability, integrity, and team focus.
- Passionate and creative problem solver that thrives in fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job