- Systems Engineer for MIURA 1 launch vehicles and associated tests and future launch operations.
- Develop and manage system and subsystem requirements, including verification techniques and interface control.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with the engineering team and customer to identify, track, mitigate, and resolve technical/programmatic issues that may arise during program execution.
- Serve as engineering focal for mission requirements and exchange of technical information between subsystems on launch vehicles and payloads.
- Assist with the development of design, integration, and test processes, procedures, and configurations for launch vehicles in concert with other engineering disciplines.
- Provide support for design/analysis results level to technical team and program management.
- To be part of launch vehicle Simulation analysis and other performance analysis across vehicle functions.
- To assist with the development of test methods and plans according to defined requirements.
- To be part of CONOPS upgrade and implementation.
- To elaborate design documents.
- Master's degree in Aerospace engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- +3 years’ experience with Systems Engineering SW tools
- +3years experience in high reliability Systems Engineering design and processes
- +2 years’ experience with space systems, satellite, launch vehicles, etc.
- Experience managing technical budgets, requirements, V&V, AIT and plan definition
- Expertise in Computer Aided Design (CAD) using industry tools such as Siemens NX.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams in technical and programmatic areas
- Experience with space Launch Vehicle (suborbital or orbital)
- Familiarity with hardware test program requirements captured in industry standards including ESA ECSS Standards, SMC-S-016, NASA-STD-7001, NASA-STD-7002 and GSFC-STD-7000.
- Team player able to work with different subsystems
- Experience with mission definition and requirements
- Experience in environmental testing, thermal vacuum, vibration, electromagnetic compatibility, as well as test methods and validation.
- Expertise in Matlab/Phyton.
- Understanding of launch vehicle key subsystems and their associated performance parameters.
- Experience in managing subcontractors.
- Fast adaptability to rapid changes environments.
- Experience working with government, NASA, ESA or commercial launch contracts.
Apply for this Job