- We're looking for a person who will carry out maintenance operations at the company's facilities in Teruel.
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of facilities.
- Assist technicians during the various tests carried out at the plant.
- Collaborate in the creation of the corresponding technical instructions.
- Review and evaluation of the feasibility of integration for the purposes of interference, accessibility or inspections during installation.
- Support during the execution of new investments in the plant.
- More than 1 year of experience if you have not completed Dual Vocational Training.
- Professional Training in Facilities and Maintenance or similar.
- Skills to work in multidisciplinary groups within the areas of mechanics, fluids, electrical, control and maintenance.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- CFGM, CFGS or FP II in any of these branches: mechanical, electromechanical, automation, aviation mechanics, automotive or similar.
- 1 year of experience.
- Organizational capacity.
- Ability to resolve the environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pursuit of excellence in the work done.
- Experience in commissioning facilities.
- Knowledge in fluid installations, electricity, control and maintenance.
- Travel: frequent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job