- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for the proper management and organization of the warehouse.
- Organization and control of operations and flows of goods from the warehouse.
- Stock management and control.
- Control and verification of the quality status of the packages.
- Inventory management.
- Making claims and managing returns.
- Order preparation.
- Reception and issue of material.
- FP II Degree.
- Organizational capacity.
- Communicative ability.
- At least 3 years of experience in fuctions described.
- Experience in Aeronautical or automotive fields.
- Knowledge in manufacturing technology.
- Knowledge in assambly and installation processes of metal and composite structures.
- Knowledge with geometric and dimensional tolerance chain.
- Knowledge of ISO regulations and ASNE standards.
- Knowledge and selection of components and equipments.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job