- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for the actomatic and manual aluminum TIG welding for the aerospace sector.
- Perform TIG aluminum welds of the 2000 series both automatically and manually depending on the needs of the project.
- Know how to interpret aluminum welding plans and procedures in accordance with the regulations.
- Know how to operate automatic (robotic) and manual welding machines.
- Maintenance and commissioning of welding machines.
- Assembly and maintenance of welding tools.
- Know the defects in welding to carry out self-control checks in welding according to specific rules of defectology.
- Know how to work safely through protections and protective accessories necessary for the application of welding.
- Comply with the processes established for manufacturing, following the standard, homologation and requirements.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Position-related training (FP. Welding certifications).
- 5 years of experience in welding.
- 2 years of demonstrable experience as an aluminum TIG welder
- Welding certification series 2000.
- Welding inspector L2 (Penetrating and visual liquids).
- Course on prevention of occupational risks (preventive resource).
- Ability to develop welding work subject to high quality standards (aeronautical or aerospace type).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Apply for this Job