In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Organic law 3/2018, of December 5th on Personal data protection and guarantee of the digital rights, PAYLOAD AEROSPACE, S.L. (hereinafter PLD), hereby informs you:
- That the person responsible for the processing of your personal data is PAYLOAD AEROSPACE, S.L. with registered office at Calle Nicolás Copérnico, 7 03203 Elche (Alicante), Spain and with N.I.F. B-54585351 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That PLD's facilities are equipped with video surveillance systems and are duly signposted for this purpose.
- That the personal data obtained through the video surveillance systems, both from customers, visitors and/or employees of any PLD installation (including offices, premises, etc.) will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
o Entry and exit control of the facilities.
o For surveillance and security of the facilities, components and all types of goods and materials found therein.
o To monitor the performance of tasks by personnel.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is the public interest in the protection of persons, property and facilities.
- The storage period for personal data obtained by video surveillance systems is one month from the time they are captured, except for cases in which they must be kept in order to evidence the perpetration of acts that threaten the integrity of persons, property or installations.
- We hereby state that the video surveillance systems located in any PLD facility may be used for the purposes of monitoring and checking that PLD employees and/or collaborators are fulfilling their work obligations. Any supervision and control is carried out in compliance with the labour regulations in force.
- The personal data of the data subjects are accessible to the contractors with whom we have outsourced reception and security services, as well as technical maintenance services for our video surveillance cameras and access turnstiles.
- No data will be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law, except for those cases in which a security incident is observed or where there is evidence of the commission of a crime, whose captured images will be made available to the State Security Forces and Corps and/or competent judges and courts.
- Interested parties are informed that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, and limitation of processing by notifying PLD by e-mail addressed to email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the physical address given above, specifying "Data Protection" as the Subject. In both cases, the communication must be attached to any official document that allows identification, to prevent access to your data by third parties.
- At any time, the user may file a complaint before the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency).